Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Win/Win?

It seems as if every so often I write a post about nutrition.
So, here's the quarterly ' I need to eat better/differenlty line' and that will be that. I won't bore you again.

I went to the appointment with the personal trainer. The free one It was actually REALLY informative. I got a lot of upper body and ab excersizes.

I should do a 50-70 calorie warm-up before going to the weights. Then I do hypeflexes, crazy crunch things, things for my pecks, back, glutes, biceps, triceps. He said I should work up to 3 sets of 12-15, and then when I can do those relatively comfortably to start increasing the weight. Then cardio afterwards. So swimming, running, biking...whatever. I find though, when I bike, that my knee clicks, and there is discomfort, so i am planning on staying away for that for a wee little bit...Tomorrow it's running in the am and swimming and weights in the pm. Only do the weights every other day--(THANK GOD CAUSE IM SOO SORE!!!)

He didn't try and push me into getting personal training or anything, he just focused on showing me how and what I am supposed to do. I realllllly appreciated that.

I had a crazy weekend, it was fantastic though. I am now at the point where I am overtired. Last night, I was so tired that I COULDNT sleep, so I am going to go to bed early..

P.S. It has cooled down a lot.

Oh, and Friday is my last day at this Chuck E Cheese, me and my family are going camping. Ha I miss them. Then, it's time to get everything in order to start school...I don't think I need to mention again how excited I am for university to come around..

Run Safe,

Tiger

P.S. I dont know if i have mentioned before that there is always a hampster mulling around in this little head of mine, and you know what he is thinking now???

K-Town Triathlon next August
Ironman in about 4 years, mixed wiht marathons, half marathons, hopefully a boston.

Im too ambitious

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Blogger Wes said...

You are a Tiger!! LOL. I like it. 4 Years is a great goal, but I don't like the sound of that clickin knee. Be careful ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home