Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To Do...

So, I am working out the logistics of actually running the Disney marathon, instead of just training for it...

The week of the race is like the first or second weekend after school get's back in. I don't know if I'll have work piled on or what..

I might have a room to stay in with people.

I can get a flight out of Toronto directly to Florida for $200.

If I leave Friday after classes, and come back Sunday after the race, then I am back for Sunday night, at which point I can resume classess..

Hmmm...? I gotta decide soon though cause the race is something silly like 90% sold out..

This is my To Do List (For going to school)

1. Get laptop.
2. Save as much money as I can
3. Get OSAP documents from my school
4. Take them to the Ministry of Training
5. Go back to school shopping. I dunno just need a cute bag and a nice pair of shoes or something...

Then starting on the 29th, it's FROSH WEEK!

I'm excited guys.

Did 20k on Sunday. Actually might have been more like 24, but I had to walk a little bit cause of the knee.

today I did hill repeats. The first one was REALLY hard and I couldn't figure out why, but I realized I was lengthening my stride instead of decreasing it and increasing turnover. I managed 4, until my knee started bugging me so I listened to master body, and I walked the rest of the way home. Might do an easy 8 later just because it's going to rain and I LOVE running in the rain.

It's off to work now friends. I will catch up with your blogs VERY soon.

3 Comments:

At 6:11 AM , Blogger Wes said...

That's really cool you are thinking about Disney! Dee Dee, myself, and the boys have already made reservations, so if you need some friends to hang out with, we'll be there! Good luck getting ready for University! Exciting times!!

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

The Disney Marathon sounds like loads of fun, not surprising that it's 90% sold out. Isn't Disney the one where they give THREE medals if you do both the marathon and half-marathon? Would be a crazy goal!!

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger Arcane said...

You have to spend more than 2 days there. I say take an extra day off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home