Friday, July 06, 2007

Short and Sweet!!

Thanks to everyone for their input on the decision making process...

The decision is tentatively made...

I will...

Run them both. I'll do the first one as a race, because it's flat and fast. Everyone I have asked can tell me this.

The second one, is the one I will do as a run. My Science teacher has told me that he is aiming for this one. I'm going in September to see if he will actually do it.

Got lot's of good news from OSAP. Im so lessed stressed.

Running wise Im doing good. I've actually done a couple of days where I run twice a week...It's part of the recruiting innocent people to become a crazy runner like me.

I have a secret, and Im not gonna tell you until next Thursday!! :0)

Hope everyone is doing fantastic.

Tiger

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home