Monday, June 18, 2007

It's Over!

Alright friends! So it's over! Well it's officially over atleast because I have already graduated highschool before. This, this here is just to upgrade my courses and get enough University Level credits so that I could go to University!


Guess what I did this weekend?! I went Camping! It was fantastic, I brought some pics back for you....


This is the sky with a weird cloud and a little bit of tree... I was feeling, how you say, artistic:0)



The campfire...mmmm...hotdogs


I went for a "Victory Lap" around Bronte Park. It was soo nice. I ran the first like 5k and decided it was too nice to run and miss everything, so I started to walk. And got seriously lost, thus I ended up going like 16km.



It was dirt road between the trails! soo nice... And this was on the trails!
Here's the sign they have at the beginning of the trail
Tree's and Sunshine!


And I could have fallen over the edge of the gorge! That was scary, but still very nice!

Next time I go trail running, which I think will be once a week, or once every other week, just so I can mix things up, I am a) Not turning my Garmin off and b) Bringing someone with me

I have 2 exams left, for which I should be studying, that's why this post isn't so long! I have so much to write about...*sigh*

Wanna know what though, last time I left highschool, everything was so like, uncertain. I was so scared and I don't think that I was ready to graduate highschool. I didn't have any plans for the future, other than to just work, and make money. I worked, and hated it. Like with a passion. My mom convinced me to go back to school. So I did.

Like I said before, the school year sucked, but now, I am ready to move on. Everythings set in place. But it didn't just fall into place, I worked for it. Im going to University to do what I want to do. I have a good job for the summer.

I'm growing up, and Im gonna be okay!

Tiger

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Blogger Wes said...

"I'm growing up, and Im gonna be okay!"

Yes you are! You are growing into a fine young (blogger) woman! It's nice that the you have something to focus on. The world can be a scary place, but for the brave, it is full of opportunity.

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Congrats on reaching another milestone in your life's journey! You ARE enjoying a FULL life!!

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Joe said...

Congratulations!

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger The Salty One said...

Yeah! I'm glad you got to celebrate by doing something so fun!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home