Monday, May 28, 2007

update

Hello.
Just for the record, there will be no weekly summary today. Last week was determining my goals, this week is putting them into action...

I can't remember how much I ran last week, but I do however, know that it was pretty much a write off. I ran a couple times during the week. Saturday I did 6km, at 6am. I came home and had an egg white omelet, and then boiled eggs for an egg salad sandwhich and made spagetti. I went to work for 9am. During my break, I got a call from my other job needing me to come and work for them. I went there for about 8 o'clock and stayed til 11. While at my waitressing job, I had arranged to go to my friends house so she could dye my hair. So, at 11, I went to her house, which is pretty close to Chuck E Cheese.

We watched T.V. for awhile and decided to eat a little. Then at about 12:3o, we started the hair dye. While the dye was setting, we watched "A WALK TO REMEMBER". By the time we were done, it was about 3:30am. Too late for her to take me home. Too late to get picked up. So, I stayed over, we took her sister to work, stopped for lunch, then I went back to her house. I didn't go home because we both worked again at the same time.

We were both going to go down to Port Credit for the 8:30 running room run. When the alarm rang a mere 3 hours after we went to bed, I threw it across the room. There was no way I was going to get up and run.

The plan this week. Today: 4 miles. Tomorrow:Track Work. (6 miles total) Wednesday: Tempo Run (5miles) Thursday: Rest Friday: 4-5 miles. Saturday: 6 miles Sunday: 11 miles

Just so it's out there. My plan is not set in stone, as I have alot of homework tonight and the rest of this week. School sucks by the way...like 19 days left...

Cheers,
Tiger

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Just be patient a little, there Tiger. It will all start to come back together and come around :-)

 
At 3:25 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

ONLY 19 more days of school! Just in there, you'll have more free time soon. You definitely needed a break currently, take it in stride and consider this a cut-back week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home