Friday, May 11, 2007

IT'S GO TIME!

This is my running room clinic...We're all ready...



OK. This is my last official post before the race. (Note: There may be a couple of...unofficial ramblings before the race..but this is the official one) My bag is packed...
Here is my shirt. Before I played around with it...
And after...



SO, this will be my last official post before the race. (Please note: There my be some unofficial ramblings tomorrow night when I cannot sleep..)
I have everything ready. I already told you about my nightmare...
Enough said.
I went to the expo today. I got a couple scrapbooking pages, some gels, some advil, and a new hat. I'm going back tomorrow to decide if I want to get a Running Skirt, and a Mississauga
Marathon Jacket. They both have pretty hefty price tags, But I made good tips tonight...
I cannot figure out how to put my Chip on, not for the life of me..I'll get someone else to do it...=)
I'm trying to relax, not to stress out.
I will go out there, and I will run. I will run, and finish and I will enjoy myself.
It's go time. Wish me luck. Think of me on Sunday.
I'll finish..strong or not, I will finish.

Tiger*

9 Comments:

At 1:04 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Gosh, you have a lot of stuff!! You look like a Marine pack ready to invade a beach. Go GETTEM TIGER!!

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Joe said...

Are you sure you have enough Vaseline there?

Good luck, Tiger! You have been very diligent with your training so I am sure you will finish strong. I have enjoyed reading about your journey and I can't wait to read your race report.

Don't get too caught up in the moment. Don't think, just run. Make sure you stop to smell the roses. Soak up the atmosphere. You can only run your first half marathon once. Remember that!

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Joe said...

Tiger, there might be some desperate moments around mile 10. Bear down and remember my half marathon story. You'll find a way to get through it.

Don't forget to raise your arms and smile at the finish line. Press the stop button on your stopwatch after finishing, otherwise you'll mess up you finish line photo.

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck. You will be fine.
Just keep pushing forward.
The last 5k is always the hardest. Just start out at a comfortable pace and you will be fine.
Scott

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Have a great time, Tiger! You are awesome! This is the culmination of so much hard work. No matter what happens tomorrow, no one and nothing can ever take that from you! R-O-C-K O-N!!

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck -- and enjoy!!!

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Ms Eva said...

Found my way here with Joe's help. You'll rock the half tomorrow - Best of luck to you. :)

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Ms Eva said...

Oh! I want to see your scrapbook pages! :)

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Tall Girl Running said...

Tiger,

I'm a little late wishing you luck before the race, but I'm eager to hear how it went! Be sure to share all those little details with us. We soak them in!

You go, girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home