Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Icecream

Good day!

The title of this post has nothing to do with what I am talking about but that is what I am eating.

I am pretty much recovered from Sunday's experience. I went to school today, and I am on my 2nd litre of water. I am mostly rehydrated according to the 'urine test' and am feeling all and all much better.

The clinic leader e-mailed me yesterday and reassured me that I was not undertrained, and that we all entitled to bad runs and that I nailed the last weeks 18k like a walk in the park.

Funny thing is it is that kind of stuff that really helps. I think that is the most beneficial thing about the clinics is the support.

...That being said I am going out to the Run Club tonight and pushing out 6km at a Tempo Pace. If I can. If I can't I can't. Like Joe said, it's too late in the game to get injured.

So that's the quick update. Now I have a lot of homework before I go for this Tempo run!

Take Care everyone,
Tiger

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger Joe said...

If you feel like you are having a bad tempo run tonight, don't push it.

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger Wes said...

I'm sure that ice cream will put some pep in your step :-) I agree with Joe. With your half mary getting close, it might be time to start relaxing and just run for tune ups and enjoyment!

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

We all scream for ice cream!!

You're progressing so fast, what happened to the beginner runner that WAS you? You've become a strong running machine!

Happy to hear you're now hydrating throughout the day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home