Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tempo SUCKS

I don't know if it was the weather but Holy butt nobody was into running. The run today, a 6km tempo run was Tough. Oh well. Tomorrow is speed work! YAY!! Im so excited. (I probably won't be saying that tomorrow) But everything is done and happens for a reason...

38 minutes, 6.21 km...blah blah blah...

BUT I started making my shirt! I talked to my science teacher today! I could not help but smile. He's like "I feel like Im letting you down," but that's okay! He planted the seed andfor that I thank him. And he's proud of me! He said that he's proud of me and I dont know I know that my parents are proud of me. Heck I like to think that the people I run with are proud to see me come so far, just as I am for them, but I don't know, he made me smile.

I have decided I am going to take a picture crossing the finish line .... (well duh I was going to do hat anyways,) but Im going to make him a copy and write on it "Thanks for planting the seed." He's a good mentor. It doesn't matter if he's not running.

I'm not going to post a picture of the shirt yet. I'll show you the journey!!

Finish Strong, Run fast, Have Fun

Tiger

4 Comments:

At 9:03 AM , Blogger Joe said...

How are you making your shirt, Tiger? Details! Details! We want details!

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger AddictedToEndorphins said...

It's a secret. Atleast until I get batteries for my camera!!!

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Joe said...

Did you download that song yet?

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger AddictedToEndorphins said...

I Did!!! Talk about motivating! Thanks so much Joe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home