Monday, April 09, 2007

Here's the deal...

Okay, so here it is. Today's run. 17km., and then a warm down of about a kilometer.
The way there was mostly uphill. I took a Gel before the run. I ran about 11km uneventfully, and then...I had to use the potty. And I was in a semi-rural area...Yeah. So, I ran about another kilometer until I noticed that there was a gas station about hmm 500 meters away. So, I did this semi-waddle thing to the gas station and then used the potty.

After that there was a 500 meter downhill followed by a long slow uphill. Oh well. It was fine. I felt okay. Then yah, I guess that I just ran home... Total distance like I said was 17km and my average pace was 6:18/kilometer. Time overall was 1:47. Im not complaining. It was a pretty good run!!! Only like 4km until I hit 21!!! Oh, and instead of doing 10 and 1's, I did 15 and 1's.

No water during the run. Had gummy candy just incase but I didn't use them. I did however experience minor knee pain, and minor pain in the side of my hip which internet research has determined to be ITBS pain. Thus, after I write this I will be sitting on the couch with vegetables on my knee, and maybe a couple of bags along the outside of my leg.

Ohhh...no tummy ache. Didn't actually eat that much chocolate. But I ate enough;0)

Anyways, Happy Monday,

Tiger

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Blogger Joe said...

Nice run, Kiddo. Next time, just pee your pants! Just kidding.

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

The run feels so much easier after the "release" of a bathroom break! Those gas stations oasis are great as we don't have many bushes in the desert.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home