Thursday, March 29, 2007

Surpressed Appetite

I cannot eat for the life of me.
I tried to shove breakfast down my throat. So not appealing.
Same with some sort of morning snack, carrots, and lunch. Yuck

Then, after the lack of eating today, I tried to run. Made it 1.79km, and then...I died. I could barely walk. So, my plan is to do my homework, take an advil, have a power bar and then go have a meeting with the dreadmill for about 6km. Then abs, and arms. I rarely do lower body just because running makes my legs and butt nice. ha.

Theres no reason for me to be tired. Im telling you. I had a 4 hour nap from 3-7, then went to bed at 9, and woke up at 8. So.

Gonna work on this eating thing. I should be having another great running week, after the last 2 weeks. It should just get better as I got a long. Right?! Right.

Tiger

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Blogger Joe said...

Well, you have to eat before and after a run. Just force it down! Do you like bananas? Even when I don't feel hungry, I can usually force down a banana.

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Listen to your body! If you are tired then you should rest. Do some walking and cross training!

A tri is of various sizes. The ones I am doing are .25 mile swim, 10 mile bike, and 3 mile run. They are called sprints!

Hope everything perks back up for you soon. Hang in there, and eat!!

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Joe said...

Wes makes a good point. You don't have to stick to the plan religiously. If you're really tired, don't feel guilty about taking an unplanned rest day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home