Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bad Bad Tiger

Yah. I ran hills on Tuesday.
Wednesday, I came home. I laid down on my moms bed. I slept til 7. Then I had dinner. Then I went back to bed. I was tired
Today, Im like elbow high in homework. Still exhausted.

These may sound like excuses. They probably are. But I think that they are good ones. Ha. The person I was going to do my long run can't come today. Friday I will be doing 10, Saturday 8 and Sunday 16km. Soo exciting huh. Tomorrow is another nice day.

Trying to relax and not worry about it. 51 days.

Im thinking about running with the 1:45 pace group. That'll give me the boost that I need for my race. Sigh. I love this stuff. :0)

Darn Rain. Might have a date with the dreadmill tonight, might not. Sigh. I'll still make 4 days this week. And the leader of the group PR'd running 4 days a week. So I'm not too worried. I am still confident that I can still run it...and do good.

Just humor me.

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Joe said...

> Friday I will be doing 10, Saturday
> 8 and Sunday 16km.

Wow! Running three days in a row. You young people. I think that would kill me.

> Im thinking about running
> with the 1:45 pace group.

Wowzers! Do you think you can do 1:45 in the race? Good for you. I'm shooting for somewhere between 1:40 and 1:45 myself.

> Darn Rain. Might have a date
> with the dreadmill tonight

Yup. Same story out in here Vancouver. It's be the thrillmill for me tonight. It hasn't stopped raining in weeks.

> And the leader of the group PR'd
> running 4 days a week. So I'm
> not too worried. I am still confident
> that I can still run it...and do good.

Yes, you certainly can have great results on low mileage. It's all about the quality of the training. Mixing in some cross training helps too. Last year I did a 44 minute 10K on just 12 miles of training a week. My secret was lots of interval training and tempo runs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home