Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Little Math

14hrs working on my feet + Non-Stability Shoes= SORE Body parts and a bad Saturday morning run.

Yes. AND, it snowed. There was like 6cm's of snow on the ground and nobody had shovelled their sidewalks yet. While running in the snow, I find that I have sore calves. Pair that with my tight achilles and voila, the start of a bad run. The shin splint that I have that usually goes away after 10 minutes, didn't. I managed to push out 2.5km (SLOW km) and then, I had to walk. So, I walked. Remember, I have my LONG RUN tomorrow, and it's on the half marathon course and it's going to be tough.

In other news, I went to work at Chuck E Cheese, for the first time in like 2 months. One of the managers asked me if I was still running, and I was like, yes, and then she's like you can tell, it looks like you've lost a lot of weight!!!

I like that, it's cool that people can actually notice. *Smiles*

Gotta go, another 12 hr day

Tiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home