Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Speed Deamon

Only 68 days until the Mississauga Half Marathon
I have figured out why he bailed--he is afraid to keep up to me!!! ahahaha lol. Im such a speed deamon.
We did hills today. They were TOUGH.
My goodness. My fastest speed was slower but my average speed was faster:S Yes. We did like 7.52km in 45minutes.
I guess I am building endurance. But I still like hills, I can tell that I am getting stronger.

We learned about Nutrition today. I need to learn about nutrition. That's the tough thing for me. Ill get the hang of it. I am starting to take "Centrum Preformance vitamins
In 2 weeks, we run 16k. Starting at the beginning and ending about 5k from the store.
Pretty exciting.

Ohh. and I wanted to mention, it was -33 degrees again today. Freezing. We warmed up pretty fast but my lip was so cold.

But as it was said: There's no such thing as bad weather, just soft people.

Anyways, Im doing my Tempo run tomorrow at lunch. It'll warm up. I hope.
Back to Homework (They're loading it up because March Break is next week)

Tiger

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM , Blogger Joe said...

That's a pretty quick 7.5K run. Good job.

Are there any hills in Mississauga? I stayed at a flea bag hotel out near the airport a few years ago, while on my way to Jamaica. I don't remember seeing any hills.

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger AddictedToEndorphins said...

Mississauga itself has hills. Trust me. More so down at the lakeshore, but theres hills everywhere.

There aren't many hills by the airport though. And, lucky for me, my race is a net downhill. It only climbs at 10km. It's a good course.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home