Thursday, March 15, 2007

ALMOST 100 Things About Me

This actually might be 100 more. I cannot remember if I posted one of these before or not. But whatever,its a rest day anyways. Here it is at the request of Joe.

1. I am completely computer illiterate. I am lucky to even blog. This is possibly why this isn't in a list form at the side of my blog as a seperate link. This is also why I have no profile pics.
2. Another possibility for the lack of profile pics is that I cannot seem to convince anyone to take a picture of me running. It's a difficult undertaking I say. I just run so fast. Ha.
3. If anyone has solutions to either of these two problems, assistance would be greatly appreciated.
4. I work at Chuck E Cheese. I would not eat their pizza.
5. I cannot stand the sight of Chicken. Due in part to staring at it at work for 8 hours a day on the weekends.
6. I like to use big words that I have no idea what they mean, but I've heard. Eg. Plethora, Superflous, Anaerobic Threshold. They make me sound smart. Please don't ask me to use them in a sentence.
7. I have the notion in my head that since I am a runner, I can eat anything I want. Yeah. I am a fast food junkie. I am trying to cut down.
8. I have a bet going with my mother that I can refrain from spending any money at all (Including clothes, fast food, etc)
9. It starts Monday
10. So does my diet.
12. I have been saying that I will go on a diet for the last several months. It has yet to happen.
13. Running has opened a new world of shopping for me.
14. I am a runner. I love the sound of that. I am a Runner.
15. I am running a half marathon very soon. I am very excited.
16. I have not yet run my half marathon and have already planned my first Marathon. The Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon.
17. I want to run the Boston Marathon one day. Qualifying during my first marathon is wishful thinking though.
18. I hate school. I went back to highschool for a semester and everyone is so immature. So I run during my spare. I can't wait til its over.
19. I have a countdown going for my half marathon but not one til the end of school
20. I want to be a gym teacher when I grow up.
21. I wanted to go to UBC or Simon Fraser University in British Columbia. I am too immature though.
22. I am going to live with my Aunt. I'll grow up in the comfort of my family.
23. Speaking of my family, I am the oldest of 6 children.
24. They range from 16 to 4. I like being the oldest...most times.
25. According Runner's World Magazine, I am a Warrior and a Purist. I think that I am leaning more to the side of Warrior lately.
26. I am not very creative. I like to think I am creative, but the reality is that I am not.
27. I am addicted to popcorn. I buy it "Low Fat" to satisfy the healthy part of me. Then, I add extra butter and Kernels Popcorn seasoning. It's still Low Fat right?
28. I am shy until you get to know me, then you cannot shut me up.
29. A prime example of this is the time that I started working at Chuck E Cheese. I would not say more than hello to anyone. Now, if I go in there, you can't shut me up. Anyone that has worked with me will attest to this.
30. This was my very first job. I loved it. Then, I think that I missed out on a lot of stuff. So i focus more on life, rather than work. See post: LIFE
31. My mom has to have hearing aids. I hope I never have to have them. But, if I had to chose between sight and hearing I would rather have hearing BECAUSE they can fix that. It is more difficult to fix sight. But god forbid that I dont have to have either or.
32. I cannot convert Miles to Kilometers, and I cannot convert fairinheight into Celcius (I cannot even spell the word fairinheight)
33.I love Grays Anatomy. Every Thursday I watch it.
34. I hate reality TV. It all went downhill after survivor. Unfortunately, I am subjected to it several times a week due to a family that loves the stuff.
35. It's the simple things in life that make me happy.
36. Qualities that I think are very important in any person I meet; Honesty, Optimism, Respect (Self and others) and Genuineism (<---Probably not a word)
37. Running has cured my asthma for the most part
38. My favorite parts of training include: Hill training, speed training and LSD in a nice scenic place.
39. I love water. I am terrified of drowning in it.
40: Me and Rick, My step-dad want to do an Adventure Race in April.
41. I need to get a bike.
42. I need to learn how to canoe.
43. Someone stole my bike on my birthday. Damn people.
44. When I watch infomercials, I genuinely believe them
45.I ordered an excersize program over the TV. I hurt my knee doing so.
46. I love how supportive my family is when it comes to my running. It took a while to get to that point, but they are really supportive
47. I eat a lot of stuff with hot sauce. If it doesn't taste good in the beginning it will once it has hot sauce on it.
48. I don't like to watch the news. It scares me, and makes me think that there are no good people in the world anymore.
49. I have problems with people who idolize celebrities that haven't done anything to earn their wealth. I could've played that part better.
50. I am paranoid by every single ache and pain. I have to run this race!
51. I am one of those bloggers that Lurks. I rarely comment.
52. I guess that this might be a little bit hipocritical but I hate it when people to comment too. Hahah. Im not talking to myself am I?
53. Everyone tells me that I am soo lucky to have a young sister. They don't have to live with her.
54. I have a turtle named Franklin. He's still alive.
55. My first turtles name was Sheldon. He died in 3 days
56. When I come back from my Aunts house, I will be very good at running hills
57. I inspire my 11 year old sister. She is running a MaraFun with me. (40km over 6 weeks and then 2km on the race course! Cool huh?!)
58. I don't know what my inspiration for running is. I guess Health and Fitness
59. I am single not just because I am not impatient.
60. I've had the first phase of my lisence for a few years. I haven't driven in about a year and a half.
61. I like to think that I am risk taker. But I only take risks with Safe things. Like my hair. I know that it will grow back.
62. I am supposed to be doing homework right now.
63. I get distracted very easily
64. I love the commercial about the BECEL and the guys running and its all about like heart and taking care of it.
65. I am afraid of growing up.
66. I am so very grateful for every moment that I have.
67. Life is short, enjoy every moment.
68. I want to run forever. I want to be like 99 and running like my Grandpa's dad.
69. I want to volunteer for Big Brother's Big Sister's one day.
70. I want to be a foster parent. Maybe adopt a child.
71. I have systematic goals. A bunch of little goals that add up to the Ultimate Goal.
72. I am not good at this. It gets harder as the list goes on.
73. I like the Rocky Movies. 1,2 and the new one
74. I couldn't watch the grudge . I watched it through my fingers. My theatre popcorn with extra butter ended up on the person infront of me.
75. I like the movies that make you think. Gridiron Gang. Cinderella Story. Just the happy movies that end great.
76. I also like intense Medical Dramas.
77. Terry Fox is a hero. He changed the world. Amazing.
78. I want to change the World someday. In a Small way.
79. I make the best French Fries.
80. I like to think that I inspire people. There are a few people that want to run because I run.
81. I used to think that running sucked. Tried to skip out of it in Gym Class
82. I have very strong role models. My mother.
83. Ill end off with the same note a Joe
84. Thank you for reading my blog, and keeping me accountable. I enjoy reading your comments. I also enjoy reading your blogs. I might comment every now and then.

Okay, so I almost made it to 100. I did the best that I could.
Back to homework.

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Blogger Joe said...

> 1. I am completely computer illiterate.

You have my sympathies.

> 7. I have the notion in my head
> that since I am a runner, I can
> eat anything I want.

I think your young age helps too!

> 13. Running has opened a new
> world of shopping for me.

Women don't need any extra reasons to go shopping.

> 15. I am running a half marathon
> very soon. I am very excited.

Me too. We will be half marathon buddies!

> 21. I wanted to go to UBC
> or Simon Fraser University
> in British Columbia.

Once you come out to Vancouver, you'll NEVER go back.

> 32. I cannot convert Miles
> to Kilometers, and I cannot
> convert fairinheight into
> Celcius

Try www.convert-me.com.

> 47. I eat a lot of stuff with hot sauce.

Me too!

> 50. I am paranoid by every single
> ache and pain.

Don't worry about muscle aches. Be cautious with joint aches though.

> 51. I am one of those bloggers
> that Lurks. I rarely comment.

Lurker! Lurker!

> 64. I love the commercial about the
> BECEL and the guys running

Yes, that's a good one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home