Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tribute

Today is my little sister's birthday. Her name is Rachel. She is 4,

My Grandma and Grandpa were supposed to come over today. My Grandpa's dad died. He was almost 101 years old. He had a good, long life. He worked out until a year ago, and then it all went downhill I guess. He died a slow and painful death. His skin was so thin, that if you touched it it would blister. He couldn't walk. There was nothing they could do for him. My Grandpa sat beside him and sang "Onward Christian Soldier" for hours. He died this morning. It's very sad, but he lived a good life, and he's in a better place now.

I did not know him at all, but I heard stories about him. He was heroic. My Grandpa talked to him everyday, and Im praying that they get through this. They are both old. Healthy and active, but pretty old.

Keep them in your prayers,

Tiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home