Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

Ok, SO i have to make this quick.

This week was a fallback week, and fallback I did. I ran 1w this morning at 7:30. My phone died, my Garmin died. So, I didn't run what I was planning to run (Which Im not sure what that was) and I think I was really slow. Ohh well. I have planned myself out a half-marathon for later this week. Maybe Monday. No school, no work.

Hmm. Yah. So tomorrow I am just eating A LOT of chocolate. Happy Easter. So what if it is a white easter, that doesn't mean I can't eat as much chocolate as usual.

(Note, The next post will probably be me complaining about how much chocolate I ate, and how much my tummy hurts)

Anyways, Happy Easter or whatever to you and yours.

I have a plan for a good next week.

Tiger Out.

3 Comments:

At 8:55 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Happy Easter!

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck getting rid of the white stuff - that sure makes it hard to run.

 
At 3:44 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Happy Easter!! I love those hollow chocolate bunnies, my next week's running summary I'll probably wonder where I got my extra weight!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Happy Easter, Tiger! Enjoy that chocolate. Sounds like you'll need the energy next week ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home