Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Good, The bad, and The Ugly

Since I haven't blogged in awhile and this post could be like 1o8583943 pages long, so, what I will do for you my lovely blogger friends, is seperate it into "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly"

Ok

The Bad:
Haven't run since Monday. It's Thursday. Can't seem to shake this bug I have. Nonetheless, Im sucking it up today, and going for a run, no matter how slow it may be, it is still a run. And I don't even feel guilty!! (That last part might be a bad thing) I don't know how far I will go, maybe 10, whatever. I have hills scheduled on the dreadmill tomorrow morning!! Tuesday I skipped my Tempo run. Went for the stretching talk, and I was sore, so I decided that I would go out with my little brother instead. Wednesday I had to work. I made good tipsbut it ate up my ENTIRE afternoon, so none today.

The Good:
I have picked out the t-shirt that I am going to use to make my race shirt. I have also tracked down my old science teacher that was going to run it with me so I now know where to find him to get him to sign my shirt.

The Ugly

Well, actually it's not ugly. It's Beautiful. We are fostering 2 new kitty's. One's name is Lenny. He is already well adjusted and happy and fun, and playful. The other kitty, Fiona, is not doing as well. We have 2 weeks to decide if we want to adopt her. So. Hopefully. I want to re-name Lenny. I want his name to be Mere. This will be the first kitty to ever run a marathon!!! (Can you tell I want a dog?!)

Nap Time

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger Joe said...

> Haven't run since Monday.
> It's Thursday. Can't seem
> to shake this bug I have.

Same story here. Haven't run since Sunday due to weird bug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home