Monday, April 09, 2007

Long Run Thoughts

I was thinking today,
During my run
yes, I can do both

I was so disgusted by how much trash was on the major streets.
It was pathetic.
The city should put more Garbage cans in yes,
But would it kill you to hold on to that cigarette butt, or chip bag for an extra 200 meters
Must you throw it on the ground?

And another thing,
You smokers drive me CRAZY!!!
Be respectful of everyone else,
If you are going to smoke, Do it in your own house
You don't need to subject subject everyone to it
Or...
Better yet, quit and use all the money you saved not smoking to buy a pair of running shoes

And patience
Nobody has patience anymore
Many years ago before microwaves, it took hours to get a meal
Now we want the bus to come 3 minutes earlier, the line to move faster, and the sun to rise sooner.
Has nobody heard that good things come to those who wait!?!
I was watching infomercials earlier while working on homework
And it was all about fitness...
Loose 10lbs in a week, 14 inches, 5 months til your in perfect shape

Hahaha, the things that we think about on the long runs
I don't know what else to say

..Tiger**

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Blogger Joe said...

Hehe, that's funny. I'm totally different. Often times I think about nothing during a run. Ray Knight, a famous Major League Baseball player from back in the day, once said "Concentration is the ability to think about absolutely nothing when it is absolutely necessary."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home