Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Easy Breezy

That's right. Yesterdays Tempo Run was Easy Breezy!

My Tempo Pace is 5:55/km, and usually I do it at that pace, but yesterday, I ran my Tempo run at a 5:8 pace...easy breezy! I did 6km in 31:55--5 minutes faster than I have EVER done it!

The race is in 17 days. Im ready. Im ready. Im ready! Tonight is speedwork and I feel just as good! Maybe this hydration thing works!

Tomorrow morning, if I still feel this good, I'll run in the morning. Don't know the distance, don't know whatever. Not too upset if I don't get there though! It's my mom's birthday, so there will be no Running in the evening.

I can't believe theres only 17 days!!! Ahhh!

Tiger

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Way to bounce back, Tiger! That is awesome, girl!! Remember to taper your last week or two. Something carefully planned will treat you right on the home stretch to your race. Don't get me so excited!!!! LOL.

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger Joe said...

Wow, you respond well to training. It must be your young age. Or perhaps superior genes?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home