Saturday, June 23, 2007

Im here

Hello friends!

I made it just fine. I got here to my Aunt's house at a little after 6 on Thursday. It was funny becuase my little cousin Gary didn't know I was coming and then I went in and was like "I brought you some milk home cause your mom wouldn't," and he's like "Uh, my moms not home!!" The look in his eyes was priceless. I laughed soo hard. And I made for his graduation!! Im so proud he got an award. He'll be in highschool next year.
Fantastic:)

So it is much cooler down here. There is a lot of wind and stuff too, but I already know where I am going to run!

I'll have my Aunt to half marathon by October folks, wouldn't that be fantastic?? I think so.

Please leave links to your blogs so I can add them to favorites.
Yes, that's right you are all buttons on my computer, I never memorized any links.

You love me anyways.
Tiger

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Hope you have fun, and here's to corrupting more unsuspecting people to become runners!

Wes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home