Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Sick

Im Sick...Not the throw up, marriage with the toilet kind of sick. Im homesick. :'( Oh well I'll get over it.

Im running. It's fantastic. It's much cooler around here. The water is beautiful. It's got a nice breeze coming off it...

I also have something mulling around in my brain too...Can you guess what it is?!

I am contemplating a Sprint Triathalon. Or and Ironman....Someday...

But really.
My Aunt has a bike and as soon as we put air in the tire we are all set. There's a pool around the corner from my house. I run.

I just don't want it to interfere with my training, all this cross training. I would have to train my swimming and my biking, and I am going to do my running...That sounds like a plan..I think so atleast...

Whatchya think? About this triathalon stuff? Think I could do it?!

Who knows, maybe Ill be the next Lisa Bentley!

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Of course you can do it! Here's what you need to do, and it won't interfere with your training. Since you will be training for a sprint, cross train once a week on the bike and in the pool for thirty minutes. If you can throw an extra thirty minutes a week in the pool, that would be even better. If you need some help, holler at me and I'll give you some general guidance. There are free Sprint training plans on the web. I was doing triathlon training and half marathon training at the same time. So can you!!

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Howdy Tiger! You can do anything you put your mind to do!! Tri's seem to be a natural progression for many runners, like those at about.com, Nat, and many others.

I find tri's tempting too! I'm very good at cycling and running, but my swimming needs a LOT of work. Maybe your blog will finally tempt me to train for a tri?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home