Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tragedy

Recently, I learned about 2 young lives that were taken away due to sensless acts, such as drinking and driving. I didn't personally know either of these people, but one was away in his home town of Manitoba for only one week, and was in an accident, and the other was here in Ontario.

I have mentioned a long time a go about a friend that I have, who has a chronic illness and doesn't have much more time here with us.

I don't know what's worse. I know that they are both bad. But would dying so suddenly and not having a chance to really live, be worse than knowing that you could well, you know, very suddenly?

And how does this affect the way that I should live? Should I live like theres no tomorrow, or should I live reserved.

When I say goodbye should I say goodbye like I am never going to see this person again?

I know that when I talk to family on the phone, no matter how angry I am or how the conversation went I say "I love you" cause I would hate for something to happen and them not know it.

A lot of the tragedies are so senseless. And why do bad things happen to good people? I don't know. It's getting to me.

Running is my coping mechanism. Usually it's enough, but right now, it's not. Sorry for showing you guys the meek little kitten instead of the strong tiger--It's probably the fact that it's super annonymus.

Live you're life like it's your last day.

Just tell me it's going to be ok...Please?

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

A lot of the tragedies are so senseless. And why do bad things happen to good people?

This is a deep deep topic. Even I don't understand. What gets me thinking is that during this time..it is more important to care for others.

Why? I don't have an answer to that too...to me, it just seems to be the best thing to do.

 
At 5:18 AM , Blogger Wes said...

It is going to be OK, Tiger! Life is about harmony and balance. You can't live like there is no tomorrow, but you can live like if today was your last day, you would die happy, knowing you had a good life. Nobody can ask for more than that.

{{Hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home