Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Secret


I told you folks a few posts back that I had a secret...


My secret is that I am not running this weekend because....


It is my 19th birthday. In Canada, 19 means that you are of legal drinking age...

Which means that tomorrow I will be going out and getting shitfaced.


I dont plan on running because I have only drank 3 times and I am a lightweight when I do drink, so I don't know if I will be in any condition to run...


So friends, have a productive working out weekend.

You won't need to drink or eat cake, cause I will do enough for all of us!
Happppppy Birthday To Me!!
P.S. Don't worry I won't be making a habit out of this drinking thing. The novelty will probably wear off before my 3rd drink...The 2 lifestyles don't work very well together...

7 Comments:

At 7:35 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Happy birthday, Tiger! Have fun gettin' shit faced :-) What's the favorite drink up there in Canookie land, eh? LOL. Have fun, be careful, see ya on the flip side...

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger The Salty One said...

Happy birthday!! Do be very careful but also do have a great time! Here's a few tips from someone who has been shitfaced herself a few times (and has not made a habit out of it, for the record!) Make sure you have good friends you trust with you to take good care of you. Try to eat really good before you go get shitfaced and drink lots of water. Expect tomorrow to suck.

Oh and if your friends bring their cameras be prepared for blackmail :)

 
At 2:43 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Happy Birthday Tiger!
OK, decision time, are you a beer drinker, a wine sipper, or just the hard liquor...which is quicker?

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Arcane said...

Happy 19th! Beer has lots of carbs in. It's great for carboloading...

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Darren said...

Yup, the I'm-turning-19-I-better-get-shit-faced tradition is alive and well. Congrats Tiger! Oh yea.. Happy Birthday!
Cheers!

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Happy Birthday - don't start bad habits now ;-)

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger AddictedToEndorphins said...

Wes--my favorite drink is Sex on the Beach. Very good.

Bruce:I am not a beer drinking, wine sipper or hard liquor person. Well maybe I am a hard liquor person but it has to be mixed with something.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!! No bad habits formed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home