Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's in you to give!

Friends, I have to tell you something, so I cannot chicken out. This is something that I definately will chicken out on if I have the chance;so here it is in big bold letters...


I AM GOING TO DONATE BLOOD ON MONDAY AT 3:15pm.

That's right. Me. Tiger. The chicken shit when it comes to needles is planning on going into a church, filling out a questionairre, getting her finger poked, lying in a chair while some nurse sucks my blood out of me. All this is done willingly. Yeah. That's right. I had the strangest dream, and in it, it ended with me donating my blood. AND THEN I passed a sign for a blood donor clinic, so I guess it is meant to be.

As for todays 18 or 22--there was a severe thunderstorm ALL day. ALL DAY!!! You may recall that that is the only thing that I will not run in. So...Ill be doing "Flip-Flops" until exhaustion instead. And lunges. And I will try and do a sit up. Tomorrow is going to be SPEEDWORK! just cause I want it to be. Saturday is gonna be hard to fit in, and Sunday I am off ALL day! Even better ;0)

Oh and wanna know what else?? My gym, Gold's Gym, in Mississauga, where I am from closed. Guess what else? I am now a member of Premier Fitness. Guess what else? It has a pool? Guess what else?? It's open 24 hours! Know what that means? I can swim WHENEVER I want. Guess what else? It probably has a stationary bike!! Know what THAT means? I think you can do the math!!

So that's that folks. I am donating blood. It is said. I cannot get out of it...hmph.

TIGER*

4 Comments:

At 6:16 AM , Blogger Wes said...

You are on the hook now! No backing out! Have a great weekend...

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Indeed, Premier Fitness sounds like perfect training conditions for a tri!!

Good luck on the blood letting...make us proud!

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger Joe said...

I almost passed out the last time I gave blood.

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Arcane said...

It's good of you to give, though you might want to take it easy for a while after. They're actually pretty good for first timers and will do everything to make it comfortable for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home