Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Beat

I didn't get physically beaten. I am just completely exhausted. I have begun a re-running thing.
Here's how it is.

Monday: 6km at a tempo pace. Complete. 4 of 6km, were sub 5minutes. It was fun.
Tuesday: rest day.
Wednesday: 12km run to work. Easy pace. Pm: 20 min challenge at the running room for free hat. Can't go wrong there.
Thursday: Either an easy 10 or a long run of 18km to small town near Kingston. Depending on the run on Wednesday
Friday: 6km tempo run
Saturday: 12km run to work (The only way for me to get there)
Sunday: rest

Total: 46km. (This is me not counting on the run to bath. I just need to see how I feel! I want this to be strenuous but sensible. If I can run 12 easy, then I can run the 18, cause I do 10/1's and i have no pace goal. I just want to enjoy it again like I did yesterday!

I hope that everyone is feeling fabulous. It's 8:00pm, and I gotta get up at 6 or 7 or whatever.

Keep me in line. I appreciate you my blogger friends.

Take care!!

Tiger aka. Speed Racer (Auntie Cyndy and Uncle Joe's nickname for me!)

3 Comments:

At 5:24 AM , Blogger Wes said...

That's great distance for the week! Nicely done, Tiger!!

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Nice running routine! You're exhausted now, but with consistency your body will adapt and in the future this will seem like an easy week!

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger Joe said...

You did 46K this week? Remarkable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home