Friday, August 03, 2007

Status Quo

This weekend, I am off to see my dad, some relatives and to catch up with a friend I haven't seen in probably four years! It's going to be kick ass, and I can't wait. I am bringing my running gear although there have been smog advisory's all week. ( And it's already like 32 celcius when you wake up at 6am.)

I have been able to get 2 runs in this week (Hills, and a slow torturous one), and am aiming for one more before the end of the weekend. I am extra cautious about doing long runs since I had the experience in the heat, even carrying water, I dunno, it's pretty scary...and apparently if you have had it before, you are more likely to get it again... ( and It's hard to run when you wake up and can' tbreathe. you know...I may have to resort next week to the..*cough, cough* treadmill...if this heat doesn't let up)...Let's hope it does friends, because I am sure some of you are suffering...

Ok guys, Stay cool. I got a room to clean,breakfast to have, and a bag to pack!

Have a great weekend!

Tiger

2 Comments:

At 6:10 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Have a great weekend, Tiger!!

 
At 2:20 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Yup, if you can't run outside, the treadmill is a good substitute, no smog, no heat, a holder for your water bottle, piped in music, close bathrooms, and comfortable temperatures...who could ask for anything more (besides better scenery)?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home