Saturday, February 24, 2007

Struggling

I.am.exhausted. To the point that it is affecting my runs.
I went out for 12 this morning. 2 loops. But I had shin splints. and i was just exhausted. and it bugs me. Ill be doing 10 tomorrow, so I will still reach 29km and only running 4 days this week.

Plan of action...
More sleep?
I am also going to overhaul my whole diet. Like a complete over haul.
Eat 6 small meals, lots of veggies and fruit, vitamins. Anything. And a lot of water.
RACE IN 78 DAYS, RACE IN 78 DAYS, RACE IN 78 DAYS!!!! gotta train. Dont want to exhaust myself. Sigh.

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Popular quote from Bill Bowerman from over 30 years ago..."Train, don't strain." Your eating plan is wise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home