Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Anti-Valentines Day

Happy Anti-Valentines day. Yes, that is correct, I am completely agains Valentines Day. People should be nice to each other all the time. Not just on one special day. YES. Anyways.

I decided against running today. Yeah. I walked around the block and hmm I was knee deep in snow. Haha. But i have a date with the eliptical after I get home from work. For like an hour or so. It should be fun. Anyways. Im tired. I got up at 4am to see if schools were cancelled. They hadnt updated it yet. So I finished my paper at 4am, had a nap. (I was on the couch and they had Breakfast Television on) and they announced that schools were closed!!!! I was soo happy but mad at the same time. Oh well, I then went to bed until noon.

Thats my life.

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Hmmm, walking in knee deep snow would be a different technique of icing your knee!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home