Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Lack of a Weekly Summary"

Today would usually be the day that I do my "Weekly Summary" But since this week sucked so much this will be a "Lack of a Weekly Summary" I only ran 2 times due to very bad pain in the achilles tendon and ankle area. I have however done a lot of cardio this week so hopefully that will make up in some way for the 2 runs I missed. Hm. I am a little disappointed in my progress but I guess its good that I am listening to the stupid body of mine.

I have decided that tomorrow I will be a)Dropping a resume off at Gold's Gym b) Talking to sue at the running room c) Planning a course of action for this dumb tendon/heel/ankle/whatever it is. *(Shhh. dont tell it I said that. I dont want it to get even worse.) ha.

The goals for this week, are going to be modest persay.
I hope to run tomorrow, if only like 5k. Tuesday is my 5k tempo run. Will probably not be run as a tempo run depending on how the heel feels. Probably just a General Aerobic Run Wednesday 8k. Thursday 4k Friday Rest Saturday 9-12 depends Sunday 9k.

The guy is coming in on Tuesday to talk about heart rate. Thats good. Now I will know what the darn thing is for. The leader also mentioned that if you want to PR than Heart Rate Training is a good way to do that. I might just start giving my Heart Rate Monitor something to do again. I took my blood pressure today. It was 100 over 62. Just random numbers that I thought I would share. I have no idea what they mean.

Thats all, Stay Safe
Tiger

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Smart to only run twice this week due to heel pain. Hopefully your injury is very mild and not too serious. Good luck in getting that job at Gold's Gym!! Would be interesting what that guy says about heart rate training.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home