Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Feeling Accomplished

My heel was feeling okay today. It was okay during school, and after school so I decided that I would try for a run. Just the loop that I usually do and a little slower than LSD pace. It felt really good. I could have done another loop but I didnt want to push it. That is the thing that I like about doing the same course, the fact that you can kind of compare what you did before. Just the way it felt was different I think and there was snow and its days like these that make you actually feel like you are improving! SO that is a good thing.

Todays run was a "General Aerobic Run" Time: 42.09 Distance: 6.15km. No HRM but I am sure that I was in the zone because I could have been talking to someone, had someone been there to talk to. I hope the weather turns around soon. Or just the wind. If there is no wind I will be happy.

Icing my heel and Icing my knee. Just for good measure!

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM , Blogger Faithful Soles said...

I love your blog for many reason. First, the name "I Run for Life" reminds me of the Melissa Etheridge song, which is dear to me because I lost my mother to breast cancer. Second, your mentioning high school students. I am very active in promoting running to youth and teens through a program called PR10K (Promote Running to 10,000 Kids) on my web site, Faithful Soles. I have a Running Blog Database on there and would love to have your blog linked it. I also have my own blog, but most of my information is on the main web site. Thanks and continued good luck in your training.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home