Sunday, January 28, 2007

Summary Week 1

Okay, here I go, bear with me.

Today was my "Medium Long Run" We did 7km, at an average pace of 6.25/km. This was RIGHT on target for my LSD runs. Havent uploaded it on to "Motionbased" yet, so i dont have a graph. It is not like I can read them anyways. My knee did this funny little thing on our last hill. It hurt. I am going to try "A535" To see if that helps before and after. Hm.


Summary for the weeks of January 22-Janurary 28, 2007
Days until Race...105

Monday: Scheduled Rest
Tuesday: 4km Tempo Run
Wednesday: Too sore to run
Thursday: 5km Steady Run
Friday: Scheduled Rest
Saturday: 10km LSD
Sunday: 7 km LSD


Total for the week: 26km

I think this week was a pretty good week and next week will be better
Next week: To Be Determined.

Is everyone elses running going well?


Tiger

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Your runs are coming along well! Keep a very close eye on that knee!! My runs are coming along fine, still slowly increasing my weekly mileage. My next race is a 5k race on February 17th, I hope I'll be ready.

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger AddictedToEndorphins said...

Dont worry! I ice religiously!!!
Im sure you'll be ready with those miles your putting in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home