Friday, January 26, 2007

Hi Everyone,

Ended up cutting yesterdays Tempo run and turned it to a steady 5k run. Good good, it is all good. Me and my mom are going out for lunch today and eating the last Junk food we will eat until my Race in may. (At which time we are doing our Carbo Loading at East Side Marios and our Post Race Protien Building at St.Louis Bar and Grill)

I have to apply for school today. I am going to apply to University. Now, there is a likely hood that I will not get in, in which case I am applying to Humber College to be a Firefighter. Thats a healthy active lifestyle too. So. We will see. I have a back up plan? Now, can you see little old me being a firefighter??? Neither can my parents. But if I put my mind to something, I will do it. Just like this Half in May. Its my stubborness I tell you.

I saw Charlottes Web Movie Yesterday. Was very nice, Until charlotte died. My goodness. She wasnt supposed to die. Okay well maybe she was but i was not happy.

I heard a lovely new song, on the movie too.

It is Called Ordinary Miracle
Its beautiful. The words.

It’s not that unusual
When everything is beautiful
It’s just another ordi.nary mir.acle today
The sky knows when its time to snow
Don’t need to teach a seed to grow
It’s just another ordin.ary mir.acle today
Life is like a gift they say
Wrapped up for you everyday
Open up and find a way
To give some of your own
Isn’t it remarkable?
Like every time a rain drop falls
It’s just another ordin.ary mir.acle
today
Birds and winter have their fling
But always make it home by spring
It’s just another ordi.nary mir.acle today
When you wake up everyday
Please don’t throw your dreams away
Hold them close to your heart
Cause we’re all a part
Of the ordin.ary mira.cle
Ordin.ary mir.acle
Do you want to see a mir.acle?
It seems so exceptional
That things just work out after all I
t’s just another ordina.ry mira.cle today
Sun comes up and shines so bright
And disappears again at night I
t’s just another ordin.ary mira.cle today
It’s just another ordinary mira.cle to.day
Its very beautiful and completely true because we never think of things like this. We always take things like the sun waking up and birds coming back in the spring for granted. And I have usually been all "Bah Humbug" about snow. Despite being a Canadian I have always hated the white stuff. Well ever since last winter, when I fell while skiing, landed head first, and had a pretty bad concussion. But, the beauty came back for me Wednesday night, when i was walking Home at about 9:30. I was with my brother and the snow was freshly fallen, and it was unwalked on, and you couldnt tell where the path is and where the grass is. It was just "Flowy" And it was gorgeous.
Wow. Anyways, now I have a friend that is interested in a "Beginners Running Program" So now I must search for her. Any good ones??
Enjoying the Beauty
Tiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home