Thursday, January 18, 2007

I had such a bad day today. Well, let me rephrase that, I had a bad week.
These long days are killing me. Honest. I would say that I dont know how much longer I can handle these days, BUT im done next Thursday.
People are just driving me crazy. But I cannot let it get to me.
So I still ahvent signed up for school eh? I think that it is more of pride thing.
I gotta bite my tongue and suck it up.
I had a fight with my mom this morning regarding school. Yah. While I was at work. Thats wonderful huh? Note To Self: Don't bother wearing make-up to work.

So, In light of this horrible horrible day I went for a wonderfully great run. Thats right. Don't know how far, don't know for how long. But it was a good run. There are the ENDORPHINS! *Sigh, what wonderful things they are.
Tomorrow I MUST SIGN UP FOR SCHOOL!! DONT LET ME GET OUT OF IT!!
And then I am going for a run. Yah. And I am taking a registration form to my science teacher. Ha. ah.

Okay, So Tigers out,
Happpy Running

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home