Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hey everyone,

I just signed up for the half marathon clinic at the running room! WOW! So exciting. It starts on January 23rd so that is exciting. I will be spending the next 2 weeks on conditioning. I was going to do hill repeats but im not going to, as I have the clinic to do that! And what is even better is that a lot of the people that were in my 10k clinic have gone on to the half marathon so I won't be all alone=)

I am kidnapping my neighbors dog tomorrow! its a big one and she is going for a run with me no matter if she wants to or not (Im sure she will though shes got LOTS of energy)
Hmmm oh yes, and I am eating more carbs and drinking more water. I am drinking so much water ohhh man. But I guess it is good for me.

With my job, I didnt quit. I went in to talk to my boss and I told him I was thinking about going back to school and the other manager is coming of maternity leave and he told me that he didnt want me to think that their wasnt room for me and he would find me some hours on the weekends! So. thats good then

Im a school attending, guitar playing, waitressing, managing runner.
wow. Thats a long title eh? Im sure there could be more to that title. Cant think now though.
Today was just a slow Slow easy run because it was realllly windy and cool. Canada might actually be getting its winter, no?

Anyways, Im out
Tiger The Racer

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're also a kidnapping dog walker/runner! How did the dog take to running?

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger AddictedToEndorphins said...

It went off without a hitch
Until I realized that the dog was very much stronger than I, and that really I was running after her.
We might wait for a while before our Next run together

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home