Thursday, December 28, 2006

SO!
It is thursday
Tomorrow is Friday. I like Fridays! I like tomorrow even more because we are going away for the weekend!
I will be back Saturday night with UBER amounts of pictures:0) of Niagra Falls?> has anyone ever been to Niagra? It is GORGEOUS!!!!

I am going to Swiss Chalet. Then at 10 30 I am going to see the New Rocky Movie! IT is supposed to be really good. Probably no running Until SUNDAY which is my RACE!! Thats right. I am only doing 5k but it is still a race and I will still right you a race report. Ha. It will be soo exciting:0) I am excited you know because even though I am not doing the 10 k like I wanted to I am still doing a race...MY VERY FIRST RACE to be exact.

I get excited about little things.

So Yesterday, the endorphins worked their magic, today, the ice pack will work its magic:0)

So Just wait for my pictures they will be grand! I betchyou!!!
Have fun guys! Be safe

TIGER((*0*))

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I can't wait to read your upcoming very first race report!! Remember, all that training getting to that starting line already makes you a winner. I've been to Niagra Falls once to visit my in-laws for the first time who live in upstate New York. Amazingly, all the touristy, capitalism is on the CANADIAN side of the Falls!! HAVE FUN...You deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home