Monday, December 18, 2006

Helpless

So, this weekend was fun.
Yesterday we stayed up til 5am, watching Million Dollar Baby, Blue Crush and The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants.
It was great catching up with her:) Its like it was yesterday we saw eacch other last.

But, now I can't revel in how happy I am to see her.

I just found out that a friend of mine that I have been talking too ALOT for the last 3 months is having Health problems and hes REALLY scared. His MSN Name is "Wondering Why Life is Shorter Than Expected"

He won't tell me exactly what is going on, like no details just that I will find out soon enough. I am really worried about him. Hes such a nice guy and doesn't deserves bad stuff like this to happen to him. I can't even help him cause I have no idea whats going on.

Feeling so helpless. What should I do?

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Howdy! Sounds like you had lots of fun with your friend! Regarding your other friend, just be there and be supportive. Also, I now have started a blog, it's called "Vegas Runner" http://vegasrunner.blogspot.com/ Happy trails, Bruce

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home