Thursday, December 07, 2006

Okay. So today I dont have much to say except I have been working 16 hour days for the past 4 days. i Havent done any excersizing. Come to think of it I havent done much eating either. Somethings going around. But I cant get sick i still have 3 more days ahead of me.

Everyone was in a bad mood today.

I picked up a copy of runners world. It tells you how to keep dreadmill workouts more interesting. It will help you build up a base and yadda yadda yadda. It has been soooo coold down here in Canada, Eh. (sorry I couldnt resist) And windy. If it was just cold and no wind, I could survive. But its windy:(

Anyways,

I just have one more thing to say before I go, probably for the rest of the weekend

GOOOD LUCK TO BRUCE ON HIS MARATHON THIS WEEKEND IN LAS VEGAS.

BRUCE, CANT WAIT TO READ YOUR RACE REPORT. HOPE YOU GET YOUR BQ BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN!

Take care guys~!

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Howdy Tiger! Thanks for the best wishes, your blog post came quite as a surprise! Yup, I read that treadmill article too, nevertheless, when you run long on the treadmill most tactics aren't going to work, it still a boring dreadmill. Anyhoo, running on the dreadmill is better than no exercise at all! Happy trails, Bruce

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home