Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Contagious Attitude

You know how they say "A smile is Contagious"?

Well I have discovered that a positive attitude towards a healthy lifestyle is contagious too. I picked my 3 1/2 year old sister up from the babysitters today because my mom is sick. The babysitter told me Rachel was running around the square today, saying " I running like Emily"
Ha. I couldnt help but smile. Im still smiling actually. Hopefully we can foster this healthy lifestyle for years to come.

Now that I think about it, since I have taken up running, the 15 year old sister I have, Katie, Has started to walk with me.

When she comes to my house, we walk on average of 10km every day. To the mall and back and here and there. And she enjoys it. She enjoys spending time with me I guess. I also have a 14 year old brother. He has joined a gym. He wants to get all buff and in shape too.

Even my mom. Shes a tough one. She is in her old habits still and will do almost anything in her power to get out of a walk but since I drag her out when I go to my class, she ends up walking usually.

I dont know, I just cant help but smile. More eliptical today. Actually looking forward to it. I actually might do treadmill. No incline. For maybe 45 minutes. But slow. Yes. Slowly.

Keep smilin' guys and spreading that contagious attitude

Tiger


<----Thats (from left to right, Katie, Jeffery,Stephen and Natalie.)

Above: Katie

Top, Rachel as a baby. Couldnt find a more recent pic!

1 Comments:

At 1:40 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Howdy Tiger! Nice group photo, what a lovely and happy family. Happy trails, Bruce

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home