Monday, December 04, 2006

weekend

I dont really have much to say.

Im exhausted and I need sleep.

I cant sleep though. I also need a run. Im going to the gym today. I might try to run today. Outside. It's not like Im not allowed to run. I tend to do too much too soon though. And I still have the sharp radiating pain down the interior side of my knee. Its also a little swollen

I got insoles. For my shoes. They are supposed to relieve knee pain. They dont. They dont work.. Maybe I dont have the right kind of knee pain. Argh.

Oh well. Im going to the eliptical. Thats my desision. It will keep me fit aerobically. And im doing my calf raises and my squats and all that other good jazz. I'll be back soon.

I will be back soon. Very soon. And I know that. So Im doing my best not to go crazy.

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Howdy! Hang tough Tiger, your injury will take time to heal, but you'll be stronger AND smarter than before! Happy trails, Bruce

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home