Thursday, November 30, 2006

I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!! I have figured out the way to run on the dreadmill or eliptical without going nuts. I will study. I will make myself cue cards of the human body (I want to take kin in University) and I will learn about 2 new body parts each and every time I work out. May as well get a head start.

Yeah, I am supposed to be running tonight. Tomorrow I am off all day so I am going to the community center to work out. My gym should be opening in 2 weeks. I dont know if I mentioned this already but I am going to get a personal trainer for a while. Just to get me on the right track and help me with my half in may.

And I have written my comeback email. To chris. I havent actually written but I have it written in my head! Dont feel like posting it now maybe later.

Im also making a 100 list of things i want to do with my life. Ill post that later too.

Hope you are all well and good

Tiger*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home