Saturday, December 23, 2006

Heya Everyone,

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Yep. My old running group is running at 8am and I have decided to go for their 6km run. Im not even sore after yesterdays run. And I dont think it was 15. It was like 9ish, when I used the google pedometer.

And Im also go to let Chris know that I will be back in January. I feel much stronger than EVER before with the muscles around my knee. The only thing that I feel like I am lacking on is like aerobically. But that comes back fast right???? (Insert reassurance here)

Yesterday I stayed out later than I ever have before. I went to loiter in a park but it was raining so we went to my friend Alannas house. I told my mom that I would be home at about 1. She told me just to call. We didnt order the pizza until 1 am. Needless to say I didnt get home til about 8 am this morning. Mom picked me up at McDonalds. We just sat around and Learned how to play the guitar! It was SOO FUN!:) I know how to play "What I like about You"
And it actually kind of sounds like it. Go me:) We are going to do it again sometime soon.

So im going away for the next like 4 days and I will be back on Boxing Day. Back but busy. So have a good week folks. Happy Holidays. Keep up with the running

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're progressing well with your training and your knee feeling stronger is a very good sign! Yup, you'll return aerobically fairly fast!! Keep up the good work, which is tough to do during the holidays. Happy trails,Bruce

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home