Sunday, January 07, 2007

So, I went for a run today. Feeling pretty sluggish. IT has been a long weekend. I am tomorrow quitting my job and signing back up for highschool. I graduated, but I need university credits. THis online or correspondance will never get done. Never. So. the fastet way for me to succeed and reach my goal is to go back to highschoool
TO me, its like living away from home and then having to move back in.
I dont know. And the decision to leave Chuck E is sooo hard. I have been there for like years. Its a security type safety net. I have grown so much there.
*Sigh* thats life right? Right

So, On todays 7km run, I was soo tired. I just couldnt run. I think I need to find a new way to fuel my body?? What is the best foods before and after runs? I have NOOO clue!

And I also had a rash on my stomach when I came back! It was soo itchy!

So tired. tis bedtime!

Goodnight folks.

Tiger the RACER!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quitting a job you love is tough, but I believe that you returning to high school is a wise decision.

Carbs are the best fuel choice for runners. I eat a bowl of cold cereal & bananas about an hour before my run. After my run, I'll eat carbs AND protein as the protein help rebuild the muscles. Needless to say, what works for me, might not work for you, might be a good idea for you to experiment.

The rash on you stomach might be due to friction, try vaseline next time, or purchase "Body Glide."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home