Saturday, January 13, 2007

120 days until the big race

120 Days until my race. Thats right, exactly four months from today I will be anxiously waiting the sound of the gun signalling "GO". I will be wearing a running skirt and a custom made orange shirt that says "Go Tiger Go" (Yes, I have planned my wardrobe!) I cant help but being superbly excited!! Does it stay this way even after you've done tons and tons of races?

So this means tomorrow I gotta PUMP IT UP! I am going to run 13km. I have never ever run this far, but like I have run 10. So its only a three kilmeter difference. The knee is good and the ankle is much better.

I talked to the surgeon. He said that he does expect it to cause some pain and to "Listen to my body" So, we will see. I still wear the hardware! So I am excited. eating some carbs and drinking some water tonight! Then, 7 30 there I go! Ill let you know how it goes!
And so the countdown begins.

Oh, and today I have a quote of the day. But I wont have one everyday.
"Its better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who your not"
I loved it!
So, Im off. To dream. Im having such a positive, dreamy type day! I can just see myself at the finish line!! Ahhh sorry guys. And by the way how do you like the new layout??

Tiger The Racer

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Yup, I run several races a year and I still get excited with EVERY one! The racing crowds are electric and the danger of starting too fast is easy to do.
I'd love to see a pic of your custom running shirt, sounds very cool.
Your blogger's layout is very nice, much better than before!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home