Thursday, March 05, 2009

Postponed beginning.

So, I have lots to write about, but only 15 minutes and a crackberry.

Right now I'm at St. Joe's hospital waiting to go get my pulmonary something or other test. And I am admittedly nervous. I have NO idea what to expect. What if there's needles involved (last time I went to emerg, I almost had to have one but fought them tooth and nail to NOT get one.

I mentioned that I was scared of something (I.e. Needles) to a friend and she said the most interesting thing that put things into perspective for me. "Are you scared of needles, or are you more scared of breathing like this forever?"

True enough. And I'm tough and unbreakable. And a tiger so if they try and stick anything in my paws, I've got sharp nails.

So think of me today. This should tell us what we're dealing with.

The 60 workouts in 30 days is going to start on Monday, because this week I'm going out for a much needed (and well deserved) dose of alcohol. And the minute I finished my last exam, I got sick. Of course, right?

Not really sick its just a "body so exhausted its not going to let you do anything for awhile." Kinda sick. So we give it until monday and then I take control!!!

Exams went bad. I passed 2 and failed 2. Which means I failed two courses. I dropped one course. I'll get over it. And do amazing this term. It'll all be okay!

So I have to get in the alligator to go upstairs and do what they want me to do. Think of me, dear blogger buddies.

Tigrrr

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 Comments:

At 7:23 AM , Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

I hope things go well for you at the docs. It's been a while since I checked in with you and I'm sorry to hear you're still having some health issues. I'm sure once you get them straightened out, the other pieces will fall together. Take care!!!

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home