Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Good, the Bad and The Ugly!

I have so much to say, but I'm so exhausted. So, I'll make this a short post seperated into the good, the bad and the ugly.

The Good:

I had the best day in a long time yesterday. Woke up and met a friend to go buy running shoes, and then went out for coffee. Came home and enjoyed a nap (cause I nap like I'm an old person lately) and went out at about 9pm to have "A Life Sentence" from Demetris. It was peanut butter icecream with fudge and brownies and chocolate sauce and bananas. And whip creme. Absolutely fantastic. I has been dreaming about it since Saturday night. On top of all that, it was super good company:).

Also got into my doctors by February 3rd, so that means I should be able to start running again by February 4th.

We're going back to school soon too. The government has finally stepped in after 3 months, and are introducing a Back To Work Legislation. Once passed, it will take about 2 days to get back to school.

The Bad:

We're going back to school. That's going to be a rude awakening when I have to get up at some un-godly hour. If we are back to school by the Monday, I also have a doctors appointment at the time when I'll have class. That way I'll have to choose between school and health.

I'm still not breathing very well and get absolutley exhuasted after being awake and active for more than 5hrs. So it's work, and then come home to sleep. Woohoo. What a life.

Still haven't quite snapped out of the zombieness.

The Ugly:

I am getting VERY VERY VERYYYY grumpy about not being able to run. Im getting fat, have little energy. Every 3rd person I meet is a runner, and makes me want to run more. Boo.

Thursday was once again spent in the hospital. They're going to know me by name soon. It's frustrating and embarassing, but I'll be fixed soon. This

We're going back to school. I have a 100% anatomy final.

So thats my life.
Now it's off.

7 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Marlene said...

Thay sounds like an awesome day. Too bad every day can't be like that!

I hope everything goes okay with schhol AND your appoinymrnts.

Take care, kid. :)

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

I hope things with school and your appointments go well. :)

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Missy said...

Glad you got in. Feb 3 is around the corner, be here before you know it:)

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Hang in there Tiger. There's always a bright side :-)

 
At 3:43 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

glad you had a good day, and try to find the positives in the 'bad' and 'ugly' parts. not-running makes me very grumpy too. try to appreciate some time-off and know that once you get yourself back to 100% you'll be out running again.

 
At 5:17 AM , Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Hey, what's wrong with napping like an old person :-)

Sounds like more good than bad or ugly to me. Good luck at the docs next week!

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Reluctant Runner said...

Sounds like a bad case of mid-winter blahs to me. I sympathize!

Good luck going back to school this week. So glad you guys will not lose your year. It must have been a maddening 12 weeks, though...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home