Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crazy?

So, I've been a really crappy blogger lately. I only post/read once a week. I do want to assure you though that although I don't comment on all the posts, I do read them all:)

Somethings wrong with me. I'm pretty confident I might be going crazy. I'm sleeping sooo much and still have no desire to get out of bed. I'm finding that when I'm in bed, I'm having nightmares, and when I'm not sleeping I'm thinking. I just can't seem to shut my mind off. Even at work, I'm not my usual happy peppy self. I've been eating healthier, drinking lots of water, and getting a decent amount of exercise but I can't seem to shake it. Seriously--I'm going with crazy. And when I say crazy, I mean crazy. And I don't use that word lightly--just ask anyone that has used that word in my presence before. I just feel like a zombie. It makes me kinda sad.

With that being said, the next logical thing is to tell you that it has been another mediocre week for training. Part of it could be the fact that there is a little man sitting on my chest constantly. I'll be going to the doctor on Tuesday, to get a referal to the Chronic Cough Clinic. I'm hoping that he'll be able to fix me.

I did go out and purchase a triathlete magazine, and got in 3 runs and 3 bike rides. My dad still doesn't think that I'll finish the Half Iron in Peterborough.

Tell me I can't and I'll show you I can.

I would also like to share something with you guys...I love my job. I've said it before. I've figured out one more thing that i like about it. The fact that I always feel loved when I'm there and when I leave. It's a nice feeling:)

So here's to a better week, and being a better blogger.

Love,
Tiger

9 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Blogger Mel-2nd Chances said...

good luck at the cough clinic -- hope it helps. the winter is tough to be happy... short days, snowy, cold weather. hang in there :)

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Missy said...

Sounds like yous just out of sorts, out of kilter, while you're at the doc, have em check your other levels, thyroid etc? Nothing makes me want to do something more than someone telling me I can't or shouldn't!

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Casey said...

I think the first treatment they try at the Chronic Cough Clinic is a ball gag. Good luck with that. :)

 
At 5:39 AM , Blogger WendyBird said...

Just a thought: Are you doing a lot of the cleaning? I've known a couple of people that had chronic coughs that realized it was from breating too many fumes from cleaning solutions.

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Winter can cause seasonal depression. Have you ever had similar symptoms in previous winters?

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Marlene said...

I assure you, you are not crazy!

I hope the chronic cough doctor can help get you better - that's probably a lot of the reason you're feeling so "off".

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Just like training, life is full of peaks and valleys Tiger.

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger BeachRunner said...

Winter just sucks it. I hope you feel better and conquer that cough.

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

I am sure hte -30 weather we are having do play in a factor...

u put in 3 runs and 3 bikes? That's more than me :P...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home