Monday, February 09, 2009

crackberry


I thought I had time for a real post.
But then I remembered how much I forgot. If that makes any sense.
So I've been in the library since 10am, minus a 45 minute break for some nourishment (if you can call it it 'nourishment)

My runs are happening at 5am. My bike rides are happening at 430 am. I am running off 3-4 hours of sleep.
I'm back to my student diet of mac and cheese, redbulls and mr.noodles. If i could figure out how to send a picture to my blog via my new Crackberry, or how to blog via crackberry, I would show you what my work station looks like:) . EDIT*** Emailed myself the picture and downloaded onto my computer and then posted it here. Theres gotta be an easier way. Let me know if you know about blogger for blackberry!:)

Oh yeah, I bought a crackberry. Or a black berry. Good things: I CAN KEEP UP WITH YOU GUYS!!! Bad things: People will ALWAYS Be able to get in contact with me.

So I can't take anymore of a break, but thats where my life is.

OH AND I WENT BOXING YESTERDAY!

13 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Blogger Aron said...

YIKES girl you are bussssssssy!!!

i got an iphone for my bday too... definitely too connected now, but i like it :)

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Glad you are young enough to handle all this! I would keel over :-)

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

OH my! You need to get some good sleep too!

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

yikes! i think you need to find a way to get more sleep.

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Marlene said...

You're a machine! Good job keeping up with it... just make sure you give your body a rest when it needs one.

Good luck with school.

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Missy said...

Oh how I love a booberry! I don't know how to blog on it but I love mine - it's addictive.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Arcane said...

it's actually pretty easy. In your blogger settings page there is a tab called email. In that, there is a mail-to-blogger address that ends in @blogger.com. basically you pick a sort of password and then you just email whatever you want to post to that address and then it automaticaly gets posted to your blog.

You can read more about it at
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41452

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Marci said...

I love my blackberry. Glad you are keeping busy, and great job getting all the workouts in!

 
At 4:15 AM , Blogger Bill Carter said...

I always look back at my 8 years in college and think "Wow, those were some great times!". But along with that, there was a lot of time spent in class and a whole LOT of time spent studying.

Best of luck with school and everything else.

 
At 5:20 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Follow Arcane's directions. It is pretty easy.

Poor students: it's that lack of sleep, that amount of stress and that poor nutrition that makes you guys sick all the time!

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I do not miss that aspect of student life. Take care of yourself!

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

you are crazy busy. i don't miss that part of school for sure! get some rest girl!!

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger BeachRunner said...

Is there any way you can squeeze in some time to drink a little wine into your busy schedule? I recommend pairing a chardonnay with the mac and cheese. Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home