Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is it March 2nd at 10:30 am yet?

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network



-----Original Message-----

From: tigrrruns@gmail.com



Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:38:26







Blogger buddies!!



This is my first post on my crackberry!! This is also a post in which I ask for your words of wisdom, or perhaps re-assurance that I will survive the next 3 weeks.



Its only week one, and I wrote an exam yesterday and got the marks back and did realllyyy badly. The real kicker is that I thought I did well.



Tonight I'm working until about 10pm, studying until 230am, and then making sure I get some sleep because my body apparently doesn't work when I haven't slept.

And tomorrow I have 2 exams.



I have this nauseating overwhelmed feeling going on, and not sure how I'm going to survive.



"The elevator to success is out of service...you have to take the stairs..one step at a time."



I would put a picture of myself on here cause I want to try it but instead I'll put a picture of what my nourishment consists of.



Mmmm hero burgers!



Tigrrr

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

4 Comments:

At 4:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Best wishes. Study hard. Sleep well. :-)

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

Wow. I don't miss those days. I hope you can still get in some good sleep, that's important too! Study hard!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Marlene said...

Mmm, Hero!

I don't know how you do it all, girl. Keep on keepin on!

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Marci said...

Hope your exam go/went well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home