Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So Much For That

No workouts.
Unless you can consider the 12 stairs from the 5th floor of the library to the 4th at which point the escalator picks up again a workout. Seriously.

I eat really bad but I'm pretty impressed that I am sleeping 3 to 4 hrs a night. This is good news*. This next week is going to be hell. Infact it actually makes me feel like I want to vomit. Later ill post what I've got going on...I'm back to list format...like before the marathon.

I will not be swimming at all until after march second. Its hopefully like running--3 wks and ill be fine again. Yep...

Biking and running are going back to 5am because I can't study or focus without it. The only exception is today. I'm running out of high park and then going to a yoga class for a friends birthday. Then I'm going back home to study...that thing I've been doing for the last 2 wks. And get this...we've been off for three months and we had midterms this week and last, and starting saturday we have finals.

I've failed 2 midterms this week, and yeah. I've been studying continually. It isn't fair. Blah blah blah. I know life isn't fair.

Got other fun stuff to update you on. I'll be back march 2nd. See you then. Miss me while I'm gone!

Love,
Tigrrr
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

7 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger Wes said...

I was young like that once too... :-) L8r Tiger!

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Do the best you can, and just remember to try and enjoy some of this college stuff!

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

Stress is no fun. Just do the best you can with the time you have. That's all you can do!

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just do your best.

btw, swimming is easier to get back into than running or cycling (at least from my experience)

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Marlene said...

I really feel for all of you students who are suffering because of the strike. Hang in there, I'm cheering for you! Come on March 2nd! See ya then.

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

you need to sleep! find a good balance that works for you, and hope you can also take time to enjoy life!

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Aron said...

YIKES girl!! hang in there and get some sleep!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home