Thursday, February 26, 2009

I need a goal...

Its 2 down, 3 to go in terms of exams. At 630 it will be 3 down 2 to go. The stress level is dwindling ever so slightly, the light at the end of the tunnel is very dim, but its definitely there.

In terms of eating, I'm very disappointed in how I've been eating. They say you "fall off the wagon, but I was thrown off at 90 mph and it kept going so I'm going to have to catch it.

One of the things I am considering is called the reset cleanse. Its about 140$ and is 5 days long. I just asked for more info, but I'm feeling fat and bloated and gross, and with the breathing and exams my exercise is very low. I haven't signed up for the half iron yet, but I have until june. If I don't feel ready then, I won't do it. I'm thinking about a sprint and an olympic to see what I'm capable of. I've already planned to go to LP and paid for my cabin, so I'll still sign up for Ironman USA, but I'd rather know I can finish the half.

So with lack of exercise and healthfulness acknowledged, I need a goal. One of those dayplanner goals that I know I won't be able to keep up for a month, but something to keep me on track for peterborough.

Goals not only keep you on track, but it helps keep me distracted. It keeps my mind busy so that I can be all strong and fake infront of the people who know me as unbreakable and unbendable. I'm slowly giving this up, but its like a daily battle. Things in life are tough right now, and everyone needs something to hang on to.

I'm so used to being the rock. And I have a super supportive friend that is my rock. But all the other times, this can be the one thing that I actually have control over.

So here's what I was thinking...

60 workouts in 30 days. I haven't worked out the logistics but it seems like it will work quite well.
When I figure it out, I'll let you know. It starts Sunday though.

So that's it guys. Expect a veryyy happy blog post on Monday.

Thanks to you all for your incredible support, advice and belief in me. It means a lot to me.

Big hugs,

Tigrrr
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

10 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger BeachRunner said...

60 in 30?!?

Wow.

Good luck with exam 3 and your goals.

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger Missy said...

You can totally do 60 in 30! It won't be easy but you are there.

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

i'm so with you on 'falling' off the wagon and needing to get back on, in eating and working out! good luck with your 60/30 and esp on the exams!!

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

Good luck with the rest of your exams!

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Marlene said...

Keep plowing through those exams.

I'm thinking of you and hoping everything turns out okay.

Can't wait to see what you have to say on Monday.

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

60 in 30? glad that's you and not me!

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Good luck with the rest of your exams!

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Marlene said...

Good luck the test(s)! Hang tough.

I hope you get some answers!

 
At 2:43 AM , Anonymous Vincent said...

Hi nice reading your bllog

 
At 6:17 AM , Anonymous Vincent said...

Thank you forr sharing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home